The University of Turin has announced 10 competitions for a total of 33 places: 15 places for graduates and 18 places for graduates. Public selection is based on qualifications and exams.
The available seats
The 18 places for graduates are divided as follows:
- 9 places library area (Cat. C);
- 1 position in the field of technology, technology-science and data processing at the Department of Neurosciences (Cat. C);
- 5 posts Administrative support services for the departments (Cat. C);
- 3 seats management area reserved for protected categories (Cat. C).
The 15 places for graduates are divided as follows:
- 1 position in technical, technical-scientific and data processing areas in the Department of Culture, Politics and Society (Cat. D);
- 1 position in the technical, technical-scientific and EDP area of the Department of Chemistry (Cat. D);
- 1 position in the field of technical, technical-scientific and data processing at the Department of Medical Sciences (Cat. D);
- 9 posts Administrative support services for the departments (Cat. D);
- 2 positions in technical, technical-scientific and data processing areas, including 1 position in the Department of Medical Sciences and 1 position in the Department of Clinical and Biological Sciences (Cat. D);
- 1 position technical, technical-scientific and data processing area at the Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences (Cat. D).
To find out what degrees are required in the graduate competitions, you can consult Art. 2 of the individual calls.
- age not less than 18 years;
- nationality of Italy, a member state of the European Union or a third country (holders of a residence permit or subsidiary protection status);
- Physical fitness;
- enjoyment of civil and political rights;
- Regular conscription status for those born before 1985;
- Not having been excluded from the active political constituency;
- Not have been dismissed or dispensed from employment in any public service;
- educational qualifications required;
- For competitions aimed at graduates, the required degree is the diploma.
How to participate
Applications for admission to the competition can only be submitted electronically until Thursday, April 28, 2022, 3:00 p.m.
To apply, click on the button with the “+” sign next to the term “Telematic Registration” at the bottom of the fact sheet.
The applicant must print out the electronic application and submit it signed on the day of any pre-selection exam or the first written exam.
The selection consists of a written test and an interview. The exams may be preceded by a pre-selection in terms of the number of questions received.
For more details, see the individual calls for proposals on the website.