Dairy science and technology organizes from 24th to 26th of May 2022, “milk more” The first digital conference of Italian dairy sector on current issues of the economic, digital and ecological transition. There will be 60 specialists involved in 12 sessionsdivided into 3 days to analyze the news in the sector and the topics of greatest interest.
The conference is intended for managers of food and dairy production and in general for all operators in the food sector that at various levels work in the area of production, research & development, control and distribution of food.
The focus will be on topics related to the ecological transition and technologies supporting the digital transformation, in particular:
The May 24th it will be the day of marketsin threats and opportunitiesof the criteria of sustainable nutritionin appreciation of italian butter and, from the reflections of world leaders: Mengniù, The MUL, FrieslandCampina, milk uk, America’s Dairy Producers, Global Dairy Platform.
- 09:00 – 10:00 Roundtable: Milk supply chain: markets, threats and opportunities
- 10:00 – 11:00: Milk and dairy products for sustainable nutrition
- 11:00 – 12:00: Global milk supply chain: what the leaders think
- 12:00 – 13:00: Round Table: The appreciation of Italian butter
The may 25th will open with a round table on the topic “Similar Cheeses”. We will follow an in-depth look at the blockchain and non-fungible digital works, then talk about the progress of science and technology and issues related to dairy training.
- 09:00 – 10:00 Roundtable: Similar cheeses, legal or commercial problem?
- 10:00 – 11:00: Blockchain, big data and NFT for milk and dairy products
- 11h00 – 12h00: Science and Technology Dairy in the digital age
- 12:00 – 13:00: Dairy training between digital and tradition
the morning of May 26th will be dedicated to ecological transitionto the animal welfareat the energy transition and also there sustainable packaging.
- 09:00 – 10:00 Roundtable: Dairy farming, ecology and animal welfare
- 10:00 – 11:00: The ecological-energy transition throughout the milk production chain
- 11:00 – 12:00: Dairy transformation processes and ecology
- 12:00 – 13:00: Ecological and sustainable dairy packaging + closing of works
Such as how to participate Lattepiù proposes the digital conference formula to offer an immediate, safe and accessible experience to the largest number of operators and professionals in the food sector in Italy. The digital dimension allows reach your target in “km0” saving time and with minimal environmental impact. In addition, those who cannot participate in the Live will be able to review recordings on demand of the conference, upon registration.
To register for the event and learn more about the program and speakers click here.