The University Alma Mater Studiorum Bologna, in Emilia Romagnalaunched a competition for administrative staff targeting 18 jobs.
Public selection is sought graduates and the setting is expected a indefinite duration – Category D1, in the administrative area, for the needs of the university.
The submission of the application for approval is possible until May 16, 2022. Here you can download the call for applications and useful information on how to apply.
Applicants for the University of Bologna Administrative Staff selection process must possess the Requirement summarized below:
- Italian citizenship or citizenship of a member state of the European Union or other categories indicated in the advertisement, without prejudice to knowledge of the Italian language;
- Enjoyment of civil and political rights also in the states of affiliation or origin;
- inclusion in the active political constituency;
- age not less than 18 years;
- have not been dismissed or dismissed from the employment relationship in a public administration or declared lapsed due to persistent underperformance;
- physical aptitude for the assignment;
- no criminal convictions and no ongoing criminal proceedings preventing the establishment of an employment relationship with the public administration in accordance with the regulations in force.
Candidates must also possess one of the following characteristics qualifications:
- Final diploma obtained according to the procedures prior to the entry into force of Ministerial Decree 509/99 (old system);
- First degree (three years) awarded under Ministerial Decree 509/99 and Ministerial Decree 270/04;
- Specialized degree according to Ministerial Decree 509/99;
- Master’s degree awarded under Ministerial Decree 270/04.
It should be noted that the Reservations of 5 places in favor of the volunteers of the FF.AA
Based on the number of applications received, one can be expected preselection test.
The selective procedures are carried out by overcoming two examsone written and one oral dealing with the subjects indicated in the notice at the end of the article.
UNIVERSITY OF BOLOGNA
Founded in 1088, the Alma Mater Studiorum University of Bologna is the oldest university in the western world. Currently the university is divided into 5 campuses (Bologna, Cesena, Forlì, Ravenna and Rimini), 32 departments and 12 research and training centers.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION
The application to take part in the selection procedure for administrative staff at the University of Bologna must be submitted by 1 p.m May 16, 2022 through telematic procedureby connecting to this page and selecting the relevant communication.
After completing the application process, candidates receive a email with confirmation of delivery and your identification number, which must be quoted in all further communication and is also used for the online publication of the test results. Candidates must present the confirmation email upon request on the day of the test to provide proof of actual registration.
Furthermore, only the PDF format is to be used for the electronic submission of the documentation.
The following must be attached to the application Documentation:
- Receipt of payment of the non-refundable fee of 10 euros;
- Educational and professional curriculum vitae, exclusively for cognitive purposes, in European format and in Italian;
- unauthenticated computer copy of a valid identification document.
Interested parties are requested to publish excerpts in Official Journal No. 30 of 04/15/2022.
The day May 30, 2022 The schedule of the pre-selection and the exams is published on the university’s website in the “‘. On the same day, the modalities for conducting the tests (in person or by computer), the time of the meeting, as well as all the technical characteristics for conducting the tests remotely and the relative instructions will be announced.
OTHER PUBLIC COMPETITIONS AND HOW TO KEEP UP TO DATE
Keep following us and visit our dedicated page to discover all the graduate competitions. In addition, to keep up to date with all the news and get previews of what’s new, subscribe to our newsletter and our Telegram channel for free.